Our vision is a community environment where the public has full faith and confidence in its Police Department to provide an atmosphere where people feel safe and secure.
Our mission is to work in a partnership with our citizens to maintain a safe, peaceful community by providing excellence in all police services dedicated to the highest standards of ethics and integrity while preserving and protecting life and property.
- Our values guide our work and decisions, help us contribute to the quality of life and promote a positive work experience.
- We are committed to maintaining high ethical standards by conducting ourselves with integrity, compassion and accountability.
- We are dedicated to preserving the goals and values that make North Richland Hills the “City of Choice.”
- We endorse the principles embodied in our Constitution. We respect and protect the rights of all citizens, and we endeavor to ensure the safety, security and protection of life and property.
- We strive to be leaders in our profession and in the community we serve.
- We strive to maintain the highest quality of life for all that reside within and visit our community.